ADVERTISEMENT FOR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Lira University was established as a Public University by Statutory Instrument 2015 No. 35, July 8th 2015 to expand equitable Higher Education in the country in order to respond to the critical development needs of the country.
The university is governed by the Universities and Other Tertiary Institutions Act, 2001 as amended 2006. The University is located in the Lango Sub-region in Northern Uganda.
In order to fulfill the current mandate and to position the University to meet all its objectives and planned activities, Lira University now wishes to recruit staff in the following positions.
- Senior Security Officer (1Post)
- Systems Administrator/ Analyst (1 Post)
- ICT Manager (1 Post)
- IT Help Desk Technician (1 Post)
- Qualifying persons should submit 5 copies of their application letters together with certified copies of their Transcripts, Certificates and latest copy of their Curriculum Vitae giving full details of the applicants’ education, qualifications, work experience and naming three referees with their postal addresses and phone contact. The application should be put in a sealed envelope. Applicants must make sure that at least two referees have forwarded recommendation letters concerning their application to the University Secretary before the closing date of this advertisement.
- The application should be delivered by hand or posted before 18th August 2017 to the: Office of the University Secretary, Lira University, P.O. Box 1035, Lira, Website: lirauni.ac.ug.
- On-line applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted persons will be contacted for interviews.
- The details of these jobs are here
Lira University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tel: +256-471-660714 or